|Determine Your Tolerance||Results|
|Elapsed time:||hrs min|
|Determined Total Consumed Alcohol|
[no alcohol added]
Purchase a Breathalyzer
This online BAC calculator is good for estimating your BAC level, but your actual BAC will vary depending on a host of different factors, such as your hydration status, recent meals, fluid intake, kidney function, and much more. If you’re interested in buying a breathalyzer to get a more accurate estimation, I would highly suggest the model listed to the right.
|BAC Chart Values|
|0.00 – 0.03%||Normal behavior, no impairment|
|0.03 – 0.06%||Mild euphoria and impairment; decreased inhibitions|
|0.06 – 0.10%||Buzzed, euphoric, increased impairment|
|0.10 – 0.20%||Drunk, emotional swings, slurred speech, nausea, loss of reaction time and motor control|
|0.20 – 0.30%||Confused, nauseated, poor mentation, blackout|
|0.30 – 0.40%||Possibly unconscious, unarrousable, loss of bladder function, risk of death|
|Above 0.40%||Unconscious, coma, impaired breathing, risk of death|
- If you’re typing in a custom percent alcohol, remember that the proof of an alcohol is double the percent (e.g. 80 proof alcohol is 40%)
- If you’re entering a mixed drink, only count the number of shots you put in (not the drink’s total volume)
- Everyone is different — BAC calculators are merely an estimate. A breathalyzer or blood test is the only way to have an accurate measurement.
- This calculator assumes the legal limit for driving is 0.08% and 21 years old. Please note that the legal limit for driving may vary depending on state/country and your age.
- All calculations are based on the US Department of Transportation.